Click here for the 2009 FUTURES Application - PDF (143 kb)
Application InformationStudents applying for the FUTURES program should be interested in or open to learning about careers in science and technology.
Students must be:
- a rising 11th grader
- hold a minimum academic average of 78
- currently enrolled in the Josephine Dobbs Clement Early College High School (ECHS) or a participant in Students Making Another Science Success Story (SMASSS)
1. Students should submit copies of the following
- Final report cards from 9th grade
- Mid year report card from 10th grade
- End-of-Grade test results
- End-of-Course test results
2. Students should complete the entire application, which includes answering essay questions.
3. One letter of recommendation from a science or math teacher using the attached recommendation form.
4. Students and Parents should read and sign the attached Commitment Forms.
Ms. Eva Marmon-Halm, Program Manager
Center for Science, Math and Technology Education
North Carolina Central University
Lee Biology Building, Room 305
1801 Fayetteville Street
Durham, NC 27707