Who comes to The Writing Studio?
Writers at all levels of proficiency and at all stages in the writing process: Undergraduate, graduate, and professional students do!
What will you do at The Writing Studio?
- Talk one-on-one with a consultant about your writing
- Brainstorm topics
- Develop rough drafts
- Organize ideas
- Fine tune your writing
What should you bring to The Writing Studio?
- Written assignment from your professor
- Comments or suggestions from your professor or classmates
- Two double-spaced printed copies of your draft (if possible)
- Any other information on your assignment
- Your disk or portable USB drive
- A positive attitude