Search Menu
About NCCU Academics Research Admissions Campus Life Athletics Giving

I really need to get into a closed class. Can my Academic Advisor enroll me in it?

Each department manages enrollment in their courses.  An add/drop slip or override form signed by the professor and/or department chair must be completed, signed by your advisor, and delivered to the Registrar's Office.

© 2016
North Carolina Central University
1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707