Admission Requirements and Selection Criteria
Applicants to the Dietetic Internship Program must meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of a bachelor's degree with a GPA of greater than or equal to 3.00 (cumulative), greater than or equal to 3.00 (nutrition courses) and greater than or equal to 3.00 (biological/physical sciences).
- Graduate School requirements including GRE completion.
- A signed verification statement or declaration of intent to complete program signed by the program director from a CADE-accredited/approved Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD).
- Official transcripts from all universities and post secondary institutions of learning showing day, month, and year of graduation.
Completed application packet and fee. Applications will be reviewed by the Dietetic Internship Committee and will be screened based on the above requirements and the following:
- Work experience; academic honors; volunteer and community service
- Personal and/or telephone interview
- Applicant's letter of application
The Dietetic Internship Program at NCCU participates in computer matching through D & D Digital System.
Only candidates who have registered with D & D Digital System will be considered for the DIP at NCCU.
Admission into the Dietetic Internship Program is considered without regard to sex, race, color, age, religion, handicap, or national origin.