About NCCU Academics Research Admissions Campus Life Athletics Giving

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get my advisor to sign a registration form for restricted courses (if I live out of town)?

Fax or Scan (email) your registration form to your Academic Advisor or Distance Education Coordinator. The advisor or coordinator will forward the registration form to the Division of Extended Studies. The distance education staff will process your registration form.

Note: The student is responsible for ensuring the advisor forwards the approved registration forms to the distance education office by the registration deadlines.
© 2015
North Carolina Central University
1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707