WHO WE ARE:
EEO/AA DIRECTOR -
Andria C. Knight [Contact Link]
- University EEO/AA Compliance Officer and Department Director
- Assist Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources and EEO/AA in managing the total EEO Program and conducting workforce analysis
- Serve as University Equal Opportunity and AA Officer for Faculty, Staff, and Students of NCCU
- Provide technical advice to the Chancellor, Department Heads and Deans on all EEO/AA Matters
- Administer Compliance Training to University regarding EEO/AA matters
- Develop and implement annual Affirmative Action Plans and generate required University, State, and Federal EEO reports
- Screen, review, and approve all AA Compliance Reports and EPA Interim Waiver packages.
- Monitor and approve all new hires for salary equity and assurance of mandated search and recruitment procedures.
- Approve all SPA hire packages for salary equity and recruitment compliance.
- Direct a staff of two employees in the management and operation of the EEO/AA department.
- Coordinate and conduct EEO/AA New Hire Orientation Training
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of the University’s bi-annual EEOI Management Training
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT ASSOCIATE -
May Offutt [Contact Link]
- Administrative, Clerical, and Reception Office Support
- Responsible for the administrative and clerical functions of the EEO/AA office
- Serve as receptionist point-of-contact for the EEO/AA office by answering calls; providing phone backup coverage when required; and responding to voicemail messages
- Coordinate day-to-day EEO office functions. This includes, but is not limited to the retrieval/delivery of office mail; fax receipt and distribution; equipment service and maintenance; and copy/reproduction of materials
- Order and distribute office supplies and maintain adequate inventory of products
- File and maintain documentation, periodicals, binders, and publications as directed
- Generate correspondence and memos as designated by the EEO Director.
- Assist with the annual development and implementation of Affirmative Action Plans and the generation of required Federal, State and University EEO Plans and Reports
- Track and monitor EPA/SPA documentation entering and exiting EEO